So, you’ve accidentally spilled your glass of red wine or coffee on your newly bought carpet and your cleaning attempts only made the situation worse. Is there anything you could possibly do at this point or should you just head back to the store? With carpet cleaners in Clapham SW4, there’s always a way! Simply provide us with your home address, the type of stain and the fabric of your rug and the local specialists will use all the right tools and equipment to undo your accidental re-decoration.
Find Out the Answers to Our Most Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is carpet cleaning in Clapham SW4 and who is it suitable for?
A: Our cleaning option is suitable for people who are leaving or moving into a new property, as well as for those who simply wish to keep their home fresh.
Q: How is our local service performed?
A: Depending on several factors, we’ll clean your carpet using three unique methods:
- Steam carpet cleaning – all stains are pretreated with special equipment that warms up water to a high temperature. The resulting steam is then injected into the carpet and later extracted along with all the dirt.
- Carpet dry cleaning – This method is aimed at cleaning carpets made of sisal, seagrass, and other non-waterproof fabric by treating them with powder and spray-based detergents.
- Hot water extraction carpet cleaning – rugs of synthetic and woolly nature are returned to their initial state with the help of a small nozzle that sprays problematic areas with hot water under high pressure. All treated spots are simultaneously vacuumed, extracting about 95% of the total moisture and all the stains with it.
Q: What are the benefits that we have on offer?
A: The certified experts will arrive in branded vehicles, uniforms, and IDs, bringing along their own eco-friendly, Prochem-certified cleaning products. They’ll also place pads under all furniture in your home to prevent unnecessary stains and provide you with free viewings and professional advice!
Q: Are there any special requirements for rug cleaning in Clapham?
A: If your building doesn’t have an elevator, we’ll have to charge extra for transportation as the machine weighs a lot. Please also keep in mind that we will not cover parking fees and cannot guarantee complete stain removal.
Q: How often do we recommend cleaning your carpet?
A: If you live with smokers, have children, or own a pet, we would advise you to clean your carpet every six to nine months for optimal results.
Let’s Have a Look at Our Service Bundles and Pricing
You can easily take house cleaning to the next level – our convenient service packages allow you to seamlessly combine carpet cleaning services in Clapham SW4 with:
- End of Tenancy Cleaning;
- Mattress cleaning;
- Bed bug mattress treatment;
- Curtain cleaning;
- Regular domestic cleaning
- Sofa and upholstery cleaning;
- Much, much more!
By doing so, you’ll also receive unique discounts – the more you mix and match, the better!
Payment methods: we accept credit and debit card payments.
We Cover Many Areas in London
Besides operating in your local area of Clapham, our reach spreads to neighbouring regions as well – whether we’re going to visit Stockwell, Battersea, Balham, or Brixton, our service quality will remain the same. And hiring local carpet cleaners in Clapham SW4 is equally convenient – either call us on 020 7846 0211, fill in our website booking form, or join our real-time chat at any time of the day and a helpful advisor will be more than happy to lead you through the rest. You’ll also receive a personalized price quote on the house!